Total Cost $1499
Deposit Due Now: $200
Dive in the world famous Sea Lion colony of La Paz. Witness gigantic baitballs off Cabo Pulmo. Do a night dive with a fleet of Mobula Rays. Stare down at a school of Hammerheads cruising through the deep. The wonders of the Sea of Cortez never stop, and you may even see a humpback whale!
Your personal dive instructor will take you out for a welcome dinner on the first night, and you will be fed breakfast daily for your stay and lunch on the dive days. The dive boat departs in the morning for 3 tanks of some of the best diving La Paz has to offer. Dependant on the weather and currents, your local New York Instructor will confer with the captain on the best locations to hit each day to make sure you visit the best dive sites. On the 6th day of the trip, guests have the option of an add-on excursion snorkeling with whale sharks, doing an extra day of 3-tank diving, or relaxing prior to traveling home.
The escort for this trip has worked in La Paz before, so anticipate premium selection and an effortless vacation. La Paz is one of our regular destinations and we cannot wait to take you diving there.
- 15 boat dives – 3 dives daily
- 7 Nights Hotel, Double Occupancy
- Tanks, Weights,
- Free Nitrox
- Taxes, Fees
- Welcome Dinner
- Breakfast Daily and Lunch on Dive Days
- New York Instructor Escort
- Extra 3 tank Boat Dive $145
- Mobula Ray Night Dive $125
- Whale Shark Snorkel Tour $80
- 1 Tank Night Dive $75
- Certification Training Dives (Ask Us What’s Availaable!)
Does Not Include
- Airport Transfers (Cabo San Lucas $80 / La Paz $35)
- Tips for Local Crew