Total Cost $2995
Due Now: $500
With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular liveaboard scuba diving destinations in Egypt.
There are over 1000 species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which are found nowhere else in the world. Because it is one of the sunniest places on the planet, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. It is also the resting place of many intriguing wrecks including several WWII ships that house countless artifacts.
The Red Sea Aggressor III will operate from the Port Ghalib yacht marina and resort area. It is a beautiful gated upscale resort community that is home to the 130 ft., 22 passenger yacht and includes lots of restaurants and shopping. All charters run Saturday to Saturday.
- Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday when the Aggressor returns to port.
- Average of up to 20 to 23 dives on 7 night charters including several night dives
- 3-5 mm wetsuit recommended for summer; 7 mm wetsuit recommended for winter
- Average water temperatures: 74 – 82F, 23 – 28C
The Red Sea Aggressor III is equipped with 3 tenders. Length: (2) 8 ft. x 21 ft and (1) 6 x 16 ft.
Scuba Network live-aboard adventures sell out on average 6-9 months ahead of time. Sign up today.
Diver Pre-Requisite: Open Water Scuba Diver, Previous trip taken with Scuba Network
- 20-23 Boat Dives (conditions dependent)
- 7 Nights on board the Red Sea Aggressor III, Double Occupancy
- All Meals & Soft Drinks
- Beer & Wine
- Tanks, Weights
- New York Instructor Escort
- Photos and Video of You While Diving provided by Instructor Escort
- A Video of the Week to Share with Family and Friends
- English Speaking Guide Upon Arrival in Egypt
- Airport Transfers back and forth from Marsa Alam Airport to Boat
- Closing night Dinner
- Nitrox ($114)
- One-way transfer to Hurghada ($119)
- Certification Training Dives
- Complete your Advanced coursework on this trip ($199 + code)
- Complete your Nitrox certification on this trip. ($139)
- Complete a Specialty Class ($99 + code)
Does Not Include:
- Port Fee ($45)
- Marine Park Fee ($105)
- Scuba Equipment
- Tips for Local Crew
- There is a 14% Value Added Tax (VAT) required by the Egyptian Federal Law for all onboard billings for any retail or service added to your billing that includes port fees, marine park fees, dive courses, clothing sales, and nitrox.
- $500 Deposit
- 9 Months: $1000
- 6 Months: 70% Paid
- 3 Months: Balance Due
See more Scuba Diving Trips