Little Cayman (Sold Out)
Due Now: $200
Come with us and shake off the last chills of winter and come home to spring in this week of Scuba Diving.
Devilishly deep drop-offs, wicked wreck dives and some of the coolest coral in the Caribbean have made the Cayman Islands a world-class dive destination.
Visibility in the Cayman Islands is wonderful, averaging between 60 and 100 feet (18-30 meters). Plus, the water temperature ranges between 78-82°F (26-28°C). In addition, the island of Grand Cayman plays host to a turtle farm, so it is rare to dive without seeing at least one of the resident species.
- 7 nights’ accommodations at Little Cayman Beach Resort
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 6 X 2-tank AM (12 boat dives total)
- Morning dive trip to Cayman Brac to dive the Tibbetts’ wreck and another great site included as one of the AM dives at no additional charge
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities
Total Trip Cost: $1895 – Pool View // $2295 – Ocean View
- Dive Crew Gratuities