Total Cost: $1699
Deposit Due Now: $500
July 23 – 30, 2022
Enjoy Cozumel in a way most travelers never get to experience. Join us as our Course Director, and former Cozumel resident takes you to the best reefs AND restaurants the island has to offer. Experience the wonderful culture of the locals both above and below the water. Explore hidden reefs away from the main tourist boats and learn from the Eagle Ray whisperer, Cesar on the best ways to approach for a shot.
Cozumel is one of our favorite places to lead group tours for their fantastic coral structures like you’re diving in Lord of the Rings, amazing cuisine, and friendly local culture. Finish out the trip with a snorkeling visit to the world’s largest aggregation of plankton feeding Whalesharks. Join us!
- 4 Days of 2-tank diving
- 7 Nights waterfront hotel in beautiful downtown San Miguel
- Daily Full Breakfast
- Lunch on the Boat
- All Hotel Taxes and Fees
- Transfers from Hotel to Dive Boat
- New York Instructor Guide to handle Dinner Reservations
- Tequila Tasting
- Free Drift Diving Specialty Class
- Whaleshark Snorkel Tour
- 1 Tank Afternoon Dive – $45
- Nitrox – $15/tank
- 2 Tank Dive at the world famous Devil’s Throat followed by lunch at El Cielo beach in Punta Sur – $150
- Must be Advanced & Nitrox Certified plus 25 Minimum Dives
- Divers who do not meet the pre-requisite can dive a shallower version of the site.
- Scuba Gear
- Dinners & Alcohol
- Gratuity for Dive Crew