Get Scuba Certified in Cancun
Escape the city and do your first dives in the world famous Underwater Museum. Get your picture taken next to the statues of the deep, and then explore a beautiful coral reef in calm waters and crystal clear visibility. Afterwards, relax and have a margarita on a pristine beach right outside the hotel. *
We are proud to offer you our One Weekend Package with a Cancun Remix, which includes:
- All phases of training, including eLearning academics, a $750 value.
- All gear and tank rentals, a $200 value.
- 4 Days, 3 nights hotel at the beachfront property the Real Inn on the beautiful beach strip district of Cancun.
- A personal American Instructor with over 20 years of experience diving all over the world.
- A private boat for our dive group!
All you have to do is get there and we will handle the rest! This package will be available every month starting in December 2020, all the way through 2021!**
PRIOR TO THE TRIP:
- Your Scuba Network instructor supplies you with an eLearning Code upon signup.
- Upon completion, you review the eLearning material with your instructor either in person or via Zoom.
- Land in Cancun Friday morning before Noon
- Meet your guide at the airport.
- Check into hotel and get settled
- Pool Class from 1:30pm-5:30pm
- 7pm Dinner
- 8AM-NOON 2 Open Water Dives in Underwater Museum at Isla Mujeres
- Pool Class from 3-5pm (if necessary)
- 7pm Debriefing dinner
- 8AM-NOON 2 Open Water Dives over beautiful coral reef
- 7pm Celebration Dinner
- FLY HOME WITH YOUR CERTIFICATION CARD
- OR Stay longer in Mexico with your Certification Card
Flight, food & beverage, gratuity for hotel staff and boat crew
*All guests must take a Covid-19 test the week of the trip
**Any Covid related cancelations are fully refundable minus a 3% credit card processing fee or a full credit towards a future dive weekend package.