Total Cost Starting at $1499
Deposit Due Now: $500
February 4-11, 2023
February 11-18, 2023
February 18-25, 2023
Escape the cold New York City winter and scoot to sunny Bonaire, where it’s summer all year long.
Dive as many times as your computer will allow on our Bonaire trip, and enjoy open platform diving. Bonaire’s colorful Caribbean reefs span the entire island, which allows people to shore dive to their heart’s content. The easy conditions make it an ideal place to dive for any level of diver. There is something for everyone!
A Scuba Network instructor will guide afternoon dives for beginners. Advanced divers can join on these dives or plan their own. One of our local favorites is La Dania’s Leap for those willing to take the plunge!
Our Bonaire trip is a fantastic opportunity to do some training on whatever course you want to finish, from Open Water to Rescue.
Pool View Room – $1499/wk
Ocean View Room – $1599/wk
Studio w/ Kitchenette – $1749/wk
Non-Diver – $1299/wk
Single Supplement – $550/wk
- 11 Boat Dives
- Instructor Guided Orientation Dive
- Unlimited Shore Dives
- Night Diving Specialty Training Dives (eLearning not Included)
- 7 Nights Hotel Stay
- Hotel Taxes and Fees
- Full Hot Breakfast & Lunch Daily
- Airport Transfers to/from Bonaire Airport
- New York Instructor Escort
- Guide for all shore dives
Does Not Include
- Scuba Gear
- Nitrox ($150/week)
- Afternoon Boat Dives ($120 for 5)
- Marine Park Entry Fee ($45)
- Tips for Bonaire Staff (Dive Crew, Housekeeping, Servers, etc.)